SLD-MS-series Miniature Broadband Light Source Modules are miniature broadband SM fiber light source modules at different wavelengths in
670 – 880 nm spectral range for applications requiring a reliable, powerful, stable and low noise
SLD light source with a broad and flat spectrum and a short coherence length. The SLD module inside a light source is powered by
a high-precision current and temperature controller. In the standard models, the SLD can be modulated (ON/OFF) at up to 50 kHz.
- Compact design (dimensions of 80 × 110 × 25 mm)
- Flat and wide spectrum
- Different center wavelengths in 670 – 880 nm window
- SMF output (PMF upon request)
- 15 – 24 V DC supply
- External or internal control of SLD power
- Automatic Current Control (ACC) mode
- Automatic Power Control (APC) mode (optional)
- 50 kHz modulation (ON/OFF)
Optical characteristics of standard models
Optical parameters of an SLD-MS light source are determined by the SLD module used.
Key parameters of standard models are listed in the table below. The optical spectrum and
the coherence function can be viewed as a web page (HTML) or downloaded in PDF format.
– bell-shaped spectrum, – multi-humped spectrum.